Skip to main content

Take repairs to VCAT

If you have given written notice of repairs to your rental provider (landlord) and they have not been done you can apply to the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) for orders that the rental provider must do repairs.

Apply to VCAT 

This tool will help you prepare an application for repair orders that you can lodge with VCAT. 

Find more information about applying to VCAT here. 

If you want to fill out a form yourself or use VCAT’s digital form you can find these here.  

Save progress

You can save your progress so that you can return later to complete your task. 

Click ‘Save my progress’ in the interactive tool menu above. 

Need something else?

If you have difficulty using this tool or want to speak to someone from Tenants Victoria see our contact page for ways to get in touch.  

To report a problem with this tool please email us.

Contact us

Cookies and Privacy:This site uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.

Find out more Accept